I’m a proud member of the NetFlix Canada StreamTeam, Ambassador for SickKids, SavvyStories and Yummy Mummy Club Contributor. I’m honoured to share stories of the products that our family love and important causes that are dear to our hearts.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you think I’d be the perfect reviewer or ambassador for YOUR brand or client!
- Ambassador Programs: NetFlix Canada Stream Team, Muskoka Woods, KinderCanada, LegoDuplo, IndigoKids
- Blogging Conferences: BlissDom Ambassador
- Family Travel: Blue Mountain, Centreville, Sesame Place
- Family Fun: Medieval Times, NetFlix, Sky Zone Vaughan, Nerf Super Soakers
- Charities and Fundraising: Walk for SickKids, McDonald’s McHappy Day and Ronald McDonald House
- Foodie: Barilla Pasta, Chicken Farmers of Canada, Maple Leaf Foods
- IVF and Infertility Advocacy: Conceivable Dreams (#OHIPIVF),
- Parenting: UC Baby, CReATe Cord Blood Bank,
Writing Accomplishments and Recognition:
- One of 30 Top Toronto Mom Bloggers 2012
- Nominated for Mom of the Year (Walmart Canada) #MOTY
- “Tales of Bliss” Finalist- Canadian Family Magazine
- Attended and participated in several Blogger and Social Media conferences, ShesConnected, Blissdom, Women in Biz Network, Social Media Week, #140Conf
- Volunteer: Social Media Advisory Board Member: Children’s Treatment Network
- Featured posts: momstown.ca, Yummy Mummy Club, Urban Moms, SickKids- Toronto Star insert, BLOOM Magazine (Bloorview)
- #140Conference 2011 in Ontario
- #140Conference 2012 in New York City
- ShesConnected Conference- Social Good Panel- 2011
- Social Media Week Social Good Panel- 2012.
Contact me for rates and availability:
Heather Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org